Home › Products › XRF Spectrometer
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer
||Max. 120 W,without evaluation PC
||Approx. 140 kg (308 lb)
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
0 to 50 Deg C / 32 to 122 Deg F
The high-end measurement system Fischerscope X-Ray XAN SDD was developed specifically for non destructive, high precision analysis of thin gold and precious metal coatings. These are basically X-ray fluorescence measuring instrument with a programmable XY-stage and Z-Axis for Automated Measurements of very thin coatings and for trace analysis. These are extensively used as an energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence measuring instrument for the measurement and analysis of very thin coatings or small concentrations in the trace analysis.
- These are universally applicable energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence measuring instrument widely used for measuring and analyzing very thin coatings or small concentrations in the trace analysis.
- These have programmable XY-stage, which make these perfect for auto-mated sample measurements.
- These are featured with electrically changeable apertures and primary filters and modern silicon drift detector to ensure high accuracy, good detection sensitivity, long term stability and outstanding accuracy.
- These are widely recommended by clients owing to its precise design, robust design, longer service life and effective usage.
- These are user-friendly bench-top instrument equipped with programmable XY-stage and an electrically driven Z-axis for automatic measurement.
- These are also fitted with a laser pointer, integrated video-microscope with zoom, protective hood and cross-Hairs simplifies sample placement for perfect measurement.
- These are operated using the powerful and user-friendly WinFTM software, for entire operation and evaluation of measurements as well as the clear presentation of measurement data is performed on a PC.
Typical areas of application are
- Analysis of very thin coatings, e.g. gold/palladium coatings of 0.1 m
- Trace analysis on pc boards according to ROHS and WEEE requirements
- Gold analysis
- Measurement of functional coatings in the electronics and semiconductor industries
- Determination of complex multi-coating systems
- Automated measurements, e.g., in quality control
Looking for "XRF Spectrometer" ?